Dr. Cocoa Puffs

Vollidioten labern lassen verhindert Kapitalverbrechen

Saturday, November 04, 2006

What's goin' on

Just wanted to provide my many or four readers with a quick summary of things here in the North.

1) It's been so cold this week that Friskie's taken to wearing her scarf:


2) My sister Skaterbol visited last week and had a rockin' time. We visited Mr. High Steaks in Berlin and laughed and laughed. I think there were even some guffaws. More about that in a later post.

3) I have the apartment to myself tonight as the Guitar Hero is meeting up with friends and have determined that yes, I am a loser dork. I am looking so, so forward hanging out on the couch the entire first season of Sex and the City on DVD (never got around to watching it when it was still on regular tv) while chowing down on nachos. Mmm, nachos. It feels like Christmas, that's how happy it makes me.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:36 AM, Blogger Satria said…

    Interesting picture. From the looks of it, it's gotten so cold, that your hubby has taken to slurping out your poor cat's brain. Couldn't he just wear a scarf as well?

    Also I just realized something. While you call yourself a "doctor" and your significant other is some kind of "hero", I am just plain old "Mister" High Steaks? How does that work? I demand to become a doctor as well. Or at least a professor. Prof. High Steaks, now that has a nice ring to it. I could become the vicious dean of UCSB - University of California Steak & Barbecue.

     
  • At 1:38 AM, Blogger Skattebol said…

    Some people might call it "loserville". I call it self-preservation. Staying in for the evening, no homework, no housework, no cooking... Sounds like luxury to me. Better than watching videos on regression analysis. All I can think about is confidence intervals and p values.

     
  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger Skattebol said…

    I have posted some pics from Germany on my blog. Hope you enjoy.

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Skattebol said…

    Hey Dr Cocoa Puffs... I am wanting to put a link on my site to yours and am too stupid to figure it out. Am wondering if you have any advice. Hope all is well. Can't wait to see you guys.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home