Dr. Cocoa Puffs

Vollidioten labern lassen verhindert Kapitalverbrechen

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm so boring

I've been lazier than lazier on posting lately. I've been swamped at work and by the time I get home, I just need to zone out. I haven't been particularly creative and feel rather boring at the moment. Poor lil me!

Things of interest, perhaps, for you dear readers:

- Germany's Next Top Model: Which candidate amongst this year's group of crybabies is the most annoying and deserving of a massive ass-kicking? IMHO, Gisele, closely followed by Sarah and Boo-hoo-hoo-I-posed-for-Penthouse-girl (I think that's her real name).
- This pico de gallo fucking rocks.
- I'm in need of a big tote bag, and think this one or this one, which Wardrobe Oxygen gave a thumbs-up to, would suit the bill. What do you think?
- I haven't put up any new pictures on my flickr page because that would require me to actually upload them from my camera to the computer. By the time I get around to it, there are going to be something like 2 months of outfits for me to sort and date. Yeah, don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.
- I think I may have broken our new red coffee machine. The steam function doesn't work and it made unhealthy sounds the last time I used it. Thank god we got it on the cheap. Perhaps because it's no longer being manufactured.
- I taught the Guitar Hero the insult from my childhood "Up your nose with a rubber hose!" If I remember correctly, one retort was "Down your pants with a pound of ants!" Anyone remember that one or is my memory completely screwed up?

Yeah, as you can see, the creativity and interestingness* is just overflowing here.



* Should be a word.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home