2007 was a just a great year for so many reasons. In no particular order, here are a few:
- made a film
- got promoted
- got a new washer AND dishwasher (yay! Grown-up appliances purchased!)
- learned not to flip out so much about the small stuff
- gained some fucking confidence in how I look and dress (it was about damn time!)
- discovered Benefit concealer
- the Guitar Hero. Actually, he's the reason so many of these other reasons were even possible.
There were of course some bad things, like my acting coach returning to the states, but the good things just generally outweighed them. Or I am seriously turning into one of those people who block the bad out. As if.
I'm looking forward to what 2008 has in store. I hope I'm not jinxing myself by saying I fell like I'm in a really good place right now.
(However, I could deal with no stomach flu in 2008 - 2007 kind of kicked my ass in that area.)