Dr. Cocoa Puffs

Vollidioten labern lassen verhindert Kapitalverbrechen

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Back again

Estonia was wonderful - I fell in love with Tallinn and want to go back there soon with the Guitar Hero. The Old Town is a beautiful maze of narrow cobblestone streets. The perfect place to get lost in your thoughts while wandering. It was the first time in a long time I travelled by myself and, although I missed the Guitar Hero a lot, I enjoyed being on my own, talking to no one for hours on end.
Here's a picture of the beautiful Estonian goodness:


I'm back at home now with Friskie and the Guitar Hero having fun with the few beautiful days of fall we're having. And enjoying my better than ever pimped-up laptop - I go to Estonia and the Guitar Hero and his friends take my laptop from close to the garbage can to 2007. That rocks!

We've been cooking a lot, drinking red wine (yes, the Guitar Hero will finally drink wine - only took me 6 1/2 years to train him!) and being happy. It's a really good fall!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! Great photo!

    Can't wait to go there with you!

     
  • At 3:10 AM, Blogger Skattebol said…

    Estonia sounds great.... I am glad that you and the Guitar Hero are having a wonderful Autumn... And for the love of god, it is about time everyone is drinking red wine. Doesn't the guitar hero know that it is cardio-protective??? That is why I drink a bottle... I mean a glass... a night.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home