Dr. Cocoa Puffs

Vollidioten labern lassen verhindert Kapitalverbrechen

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Big in Berlin

Just got back from spending a few days in Berlin. Had to go up there (over there?) for a conference - I actually had to work, too, - and the Guitar Hero came up on Friday to join me once the working was over and done with. We had a great time; it was so nice to hide away in a hotel and be silly and serious and romantic. And have brilliant, life-expanding conversations over dinner and the middle of the night. Like about the awesomeness of Hart to Hart and which show rocked more, Automan or Manimal. Saturday we shopped, ate the best hummus sandwiches on the face of the planet (Skaterbol, you know what I'm talking about), met up with Mr. Highsteaks, watched Superbad (laughing our asses off) and did some midnight shopping.

I feel refreshed. I really needed two days with my favorite person.

Now I can return to regularly scheduled programming.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Skattebol said…

    I have spent many evenings thinking about those damn good hummus sandwiches. Will you bring a few back with you for our thanksgiving dinner? Glad that you are enjoying the autumn in Germany, being silly, having great conversations, and being with each other. Wish I was there with both of you.... This fall is really beginning to suck here in the midwest.... Much to catch up...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home