Dr. Cocoa Puffs

Vollidioten labern lassen verhindert Kapitalverbrechen

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ahhh

This post will be short, too, you reader(s) awaiting a long story. Work is just kicking my ass at the moment - I have a million deadlines to meet this week at job number one and, of course, there's the fact that I've still got to go to work at job number two. That's added to the fact that over the weekend I jumped in for sick actress for four performances of a play (learned the part in three hours, thank you very much). Plus I have a cold and am not in the best mental state. Lot going on in my head right now. When I'm in a better place mentally and/or feeling healthier physically (i.e., emitting less snot), I'll be back...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to point out that the Dr. was not exaggarating. She actually did learn the whole part in a mere three hours. That's how totally awesome she is.

     
  • At 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is awesome you filled in for someone on such short notice. Sorry you aren't feeling well. Drink plenty of fluids, rest lots... we have much wine and pizza to consume when you are here :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home