Dr. Cocoa Puffs

Vollidioten labern lassen verhindert Kapitalverbrechen

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Funny things and hot stuff

So to escape my deep depressing thoughts, I've been filling myself with comedy this weekend. Yesterday I saw Borat, which I thought was hilarious. I giggled, I chuckled, I even guffawed. Favorite moment: when his suitcase fell open on the New York subway and the chicken hopped out. Friday night I re-watched Fast Times at Ridgemont High for the hundred thousandth time and found it as funny as ever. One question, though: why in fuck's name is the German title Ich glaub' ich steh' im Wald! (translation: I think I'm in the forest)? There are no forests in this film, nor are any of the characters under the illusion that they are, indeed, in a forest. Was the German title-maker perhaps smoking some of Spicoli's stash? Last night I watched another of my all-time favorite films, 9 to 5 (yes, I have a thing for 80s comedies. So sue me), which also has a moronic German title if my memory serves me. All I have to say is one word, Skaterbol, one word: stud.

As for the hot stuff, I was sorting through some pictures recently and came across this one, shot at a Banana Republic in Florida several years ago:



Isn't he fucking delicious?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home