Dr. Cocoa Puffs

Vollidioten labern lassen verhindert Kapitalverbrechen

Friday, August 22, 2008

Vacation pics

Will wonders never cease - I've got pics up within a month of our vacation. I rock!


This was the view from our terrace - what a view for breakfast!


Digital photography's effect on the economy - this little camera-shaped one-hour photo place has long shut down. But I thought it was worth a shot for historical purposes.


Lifeguard stand on the beach. The water was incredible - not too warm, not too cold, just right. And no algae and jellyfish!


My only pic of myself, taken at the airport just before our flight home. Notice the huge zit on my forehead. That's what I get for using children's greasy-ass sunscreen.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well...consider how that photo might have turned out without the greasy sunscreen. The words "Red" and "Lobster" come to mind.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home