Another boring post
- Saw The Dark Knight. Excellent.
- Been very lazy with my WiiFit workout schedule. Need to get back on a daily routine so that my back doesn't feel like I'm 80.
- Have been re-arranging the living room in my head and am looking at furniture. Feel like the room is way too cluttered, so we're getting rid of one of the sofas and replacing it with a chair and ottoman. I'd personally like to get rid of both sofas but baby steps, people, baby steps. The Guitar Hero's job in all this is to find a new TV.
- Auditioned for a play in the first time in almost a year. It felt so good to act again.
- Am breaking in new shoes (metallic purple ballerinas bought on sale) and have the gaping hole on my heel to prove it. Why oh why must I have weirdly shaped feet?
- Am off to Belgium next week to a conference and am having wardrobe issues. May have to go shopping this afternoon (on an over-crowded Saturday, the horror) to solve that problem.
Retail therapy is calling my name so I'm off, peeps.