Dr. Cocoa Puffs

Vollidioten labern lassen verhindert Kapitalverbrechen

Friday, December 08, 2006

Grow up, 33-year-old bitch...

The Doctor's just celebrated a Schnapszahl, as they say in German, and the 3 glasses of white wine are currently inhibiting any rational thought. I've had a great birthday. But still having deep thoughts, as I'm currently listening to Ben Folds Five's Brick, which always brings back the deep thoughts. Should spend more time listening to the other stuff on the ole player. Like Alan Parsons. I'll leave my music taste open to my reader's (or is it readers'?!) comments...

3 Comments:

  • At 3:07 AM, Blogger Satria said…

    Alan Parsons, huh? You really are a child of the 80s. But what tune might you listen to? "I Wouldn't Want to Be Like You"? Or is it "Let's talk about me"? Hmmm. Wait "Don't answer me."

     
  • At 3:08 AM, Blogger Satria said…

    Alan Parsons, huh? You really are a child of the 80s. But what tune might you listen to? "I Wouldn't Want to Be Like You"? Or is it "Let's talk about me"? Hmmm. Wait "Don't answer me."

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger Satria said…

    Uhm... Sorry about double posting. Computer glitch. Now I don't know how to take one of em back. Oh well, you can never have enough spare comments on a post. I guess.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home