Dr. Cocoa Puffs

Vollidioten labern lassen verhindert Kapitalverbrechen

Sunday, March 04, 2007

What's this here blogger bookmark?

God, I've gotten really lazy with updating. My poor, poor circle of (3) readers. I'm sure they've been oh so worried about what the Doctor's been up to.
Well, this one'll be short as I need some sleep so I can be out of bed by 6 am. Why so early? Because shooting begins! Yes! The. film. is . actually. going. to. be. shot. I know, I can't believe it myself. I'll report back if I enjoy it or if it's time to hang up the ole acting career.
As for life at the Puffs', ya ain't missin' out on much. The Guitar Hero, the Doctor and the cat all had a case of the pukes last week. One of the three was suffering from a hairball, the other two from a virus that's been going around. I'll let you guess who had the hairball. By the way, I am so over puke viruses. Could we move on to something of the cold variety, perhaps?
Hmm, what else? We watched the Oscars, which were incredibly booorrring this year. Could trained actors at least put forth a little effort when reading from a teleprompter? Jesus Christ, a parrot could do a better job.
Finally, an entertainment recommendation for those of you with klass: Flavor of Love is the rockingest reality show ever. Pure trash. Pure.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hooray for the doctor! She really is a movie star now!

     
  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Skattebol said…

    This is awesome news!! I am so happy that you are starting to film. Realizing that with multiple jobs and filming, you will not have much time to keep your readers posted on the day-to-day activities of the movie, I will be anxiously awaiting to hear about your adventures as a film star. And am so excited that things are panning out.
    Coincidently, I just watched David Lynch's film, Inland Empire, about an actress filming a movie. Great film, albiet, a bit confusing. Par for the course for a David Lynch movie. In your spare time :-), you and the guitar hero should see it, if you haven't already. Skaterbol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home