Dr. Cocoa Puffs

Vollidioten labern lassen verhindert Kapitalverbrechen

Friday, January 26, 2007

Photo essay part two

And here we are with more visuals of Kansas. I had to visit my old stomping grounds in Lawrence and actually made it to my old Stammkneipe, the Red Lyon, which totally rocked. A good part of college was spent here. The only thing that's changed is that you can't smoke inside anymore, which sucks. If I were going to college in Lawrence today, that might just cause me to drink less. Might.


Same trip, different bar, pretty blue and red cocktails. Mmmm, cocktails.


And look, the Guitar Hero ate a catfish. One of the few fish I find absolutely inedible. Catfish tastes like lake. Gross.


Finally, c'est moi sitting on the banks of the Missouri. From which the above catfish possibly came. Gross.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well...that fish looked a lot more appealing before I butchered it, so don't judge me for choosing it.

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Skattebol said…

    Finally an opportunity to respond... your photos are a great pictorial of good ole Kansas. The catfish looks ... delightful?? Am missing both of you here in the land of oz. Wish that you were here with me, studying theory, measurement, and stats. Do not kid yourselves that Lulu or Sweeetie are going to come over to clean up after Frisk... They only take care of themselves as I was privy to see. As the new members of the clan (while we were there to visit) they made sure that we knew who was boss... and trust me, it was not me...

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You write very well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home