Dr. Cocoa Puffs

Vollidioten labern lassen verhindert Kapitalverbrechen

Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Doctor lives!

Wow, it's been quite a while since I posted. Sadly, there's not much new to report. I've just been working my ass off, running from job 1 to job 2 while working on job 3 in between. Thank god for my laptop lunchbox - it's been keeping me from starvation. And it's soo cute.
In 8 days I pick up job 4: the film is actually going to start to shooting! Yay! I am really and truly considered an actress (and maybe someday my name will get corrected on the imdb page). So the next month will be a little bit crazy and hectic, but, hey, it's only been my dream since I was a little girl to be in the pictures. Here's to dreams coming true!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger Skattebol said…

    I am thrilled about your beginning to film the movie. Congratulations on the start of a dream come true!
    In your spare time (haha), keep us posted on the progression of the filming. Am anxious to see the end result. Cheers, Skaterbol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home