Dr. Cocoa Puffs

Vollidioten labern lassen verhindert Kapitalverbrechen

Monday, April 23, 2007

Uhh, short term memory?

The other night I finally, after weeks and weeks of writer's block, had something I wanted to blog about. It was anything off the wall, nor a topic that was earth-shatteringly important. It was just a small blurb, but one that was quite funny. At least I found it funny. And my blog equals my humor, punks. You're just forced to laugh at my jokes. Well, as it's wont to do, laziness took it's toll, and I never got around to posting. And now I can't fucking for the life of me remember what the potential post was about. It's completely gone, leaving just a shell of a post that could have been but never will be. What the hell is up with that? Seriously, kids, I don't remember puffing enough magic dragon back in the day to warrant this ditziness. I'm going with the blonde.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh no! I hope no one else will use it on their blog now...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home