Dr. Cocoa Puffs

Vollidioten labern lassen verhindert Kapitalverbrechen

Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm back, baby

I decided to take a short blogging break during filming as my schedule was more or less like so:
- Pick-up at 5 pm
- Arrive on set at 6 pm
- Film (or sit around drinking coffee and wait to film) until 4:30 am
- Arrive at home at 5:30 am
- Take off layers of eyeshadow and concealer and attempt to comb hair til 6 am
- Sleep til 12 pm
- Get up, dizzily try to figure out what needs to be done and take twice as long to get ready - 2 hours
- Go to work til 4 pm
- Eat breakfast and drink a big coffee. A really big coffee
- Pick-up at 5 pm

Needless to say, everything else has been kept to a bare minimum. Filming itself was an interesting experience, to say the least. Sometimes it was incredibly fun, sometimes incredibly trying, and generally chaotic. Luckily, there were no real assholes on board; otherwise the shooting outside in freezing rain would have been unbearable.

I'm slowly re-adjusting to a normal schedule and re-learning to sleep at night. I'm in a bit of a funk, though. After spending three weeks hanging out with some really cool people and getting to do what I really love, it's a bit of a reality check to have to return to my day job tomorrow.

Here's a bit of pr on the film:
Fangoria article in English
Lübecker Nachrichten article in German

I'll post a few pictures of the set at Schloss Grabau soon. If you're lucky, I'll post one of me in my zombie make-up. Kunstblut is very sticky, I discovered.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home