Dr. Cocoa Puffs

Vollidioten labern lassen verhindert Kapitalverbrechen

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sitcom moment

Hilarious sitcom moment today in the rather staid lives of the Doctor and the Guitar Hero. We were walking to the supermarket and the Guitar Hero kept complaining about how hot he was. We stopped so he could take off the sweatshirt he had on under his jacket and over his t-shirt, which is when he realized that while getting dressed this morning he'd forgotten to take off his pajama top. The extra layer he had on might explain why he was so hot. I thought I was going to piss my pants laughing. Color me weird, but I tend to take one set of clothes off before putting another set on.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Doctor is talking about the other Guitar Hero here (the one she goes shopping with), not me! I certainly know how to dress, before I go outside

     
  • At 2:27 AM, Blogger Skattebol said…

    I would have loved to be there... I needed a good laugh this week. Sorry I missed your call this morning. Will talk to you next weekend. I am going to bask in the freedom of no school for a few weeks....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home